** Caution : This item will be shipped from USA warehouse. So, Combine shipping does not support.
Brand: MAXX LIVE
Maxx Live 5-MTHF Top Quality L-Methylfolate 10MG Professional Strength Active Folate 60 Capsules
Optimized Folate (L-Methylfolate) Folate is involved in neurotransmitter synthesis and critical enzymatic reactions throughout the body.
Those who take ordinary folic acid supplements, however, may not be experiencing its full spectrum of effects. This is because once ingested, not everyone converts folate to its biologically active form called 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF).
Research shows that in a large proportion of the population, genetic enzyme deficiencies prevent the conversion of folate to 5-MTHF, leaving many vulnerable to low blood folate levels (and higher than desired homocysteine).
A more useful approach is to take the bioactive folate 5-MTHF directly, which has been declassified as a drug and is now available as a dietary supplement.5-MTHF has been shown to dramatically raise blood serum folate levels compared with folic acid supplementation.
This bioactive folate is up to seven times more bioavailable than folic acid.
- ACTIVE FOLATE THAT WORKS – Our methyl folate formula contains the ingredients necessary for your body to properly utilize folic acid, also known as a complex b9 vitamin. Unlike folic acid, the synthetic form of vitamin B9, methylfolate is the already converted form of folate people can easily use without the need of the MTHFR enzyme. People with a mutation in the MTHFR gene have a harder time converting folic acid or cannot convert it at all, making it important to supplement with methylfolate.*
- ASSISTS IN DNA REPAIR & SYNTHESIS* - Our l-methylfolate may help to prevent the chance of folic acid-related issues.*
- THIRD PARTY TESTED FOR PURITY – All Maxx Live’s products are made and packaged in the USA. All our brain supplements undergo extensive third -party testing to maintain the highest level of quality and purity in the manufacturing of our products. Having third party certification means these products comply with specific standards set for safety, quality and performance.
- CAN HELP BOOST IMMUNE SYSTEM* - B12 deficiency, studies have shown in humans can lead to decreased production of T-cells.*
- MAY HELP TREAT DEPRESSION* – For individuals with depression, your doctor may recommend methylfolate in addition to antidepressants.*